Leolo xCDC captures your transaction data in near real time and with very low impact. Use it for business analytics, data synchronisation, database migration or for quality assurance.
easy configuration – simply select your database objects and you can start capturing changes
standard export format – process the changed data records with standard tools
restart at any time – pause and continue processing without losing any change
Unlimited number xCDC instances
An xCDC instance can capture data from multiple databases
Flexible configuration of tables and columns
Extendible data export, currently supported: CSV files
Automatic release of export data based on data size or record count
Advanced serialization of raw captured data
Automatic schema management: detects any change in the captured tables
Tracking the processing status of an xCDC instance in database
Runtime processing statistics
Runtime management commands interface
Leolo DSS: Security Check
• Duration: 4-5 days
• Goal: Detect first and report vulnerability
• Installation of an Appliance Solution consistent of: (x3500 Server, RedHat, IBM Guardium Testlicence, leolo consultants)
• Configuration of Guardium-Filters on one or many productive systems, with predefined criterias / filters
• Data collection over a few days
• Joint analysis of first potential vulnerabilities
• Removal of the Appliance and deletion of Guardium-Filters (S.TAP) from customer’s systems. The Appliance hard drive remains at customer’s premises for secure destruction. No data leaves customer’s premises at any time.
LeoloDSS: Service Implementation and Operation
• Consultancy on site
• Installation of preconfigured Hardware and/or Software Appliance at customer x86 Hardware.
• Customization and implementation
Leolo Managed Services to support the day to day operation of productive systems
Don't miss the upcoming event "Data 2017 - The Mastermind Conference" at Interalpen Hotel Tyrol, Austria.