• Certified security experts
• Service Management per ITIL
• 24/7 Support in German and English
• Appliance Solution
• Ruggedized Hardware
• Used Middleware from market leader IBM
• Data remains at customer’s premises at all time and being only collected and analysed on Alliance server
• Complete operation = reduction of fix costs
• Adaptation of pre-configured Appliance to the actual customer needs
• Regular reporting and analysis
• Additionally needed onside consultancy on request
• German Consultant with worldwide presence
Leolo DSS Based on IBM InfoSphere Guardium
• Non-Invasive: 100% visibility into all database transactions – including local access by privileged users – with minimal performance impact and no database or application changes.
• DBMS-Independent: Cross-platform solution that does not rely on native logging or auditing.
• Appliance-Based: Modular software suite, built on a hardened Linux kernel, for rapid deployment via “black box” appliances (self-contained storage, preinstalled applications, built-in management). Also available as a virtual appliance to support hardware consolidation strategies.
• Flexible Monitoring: Via lightweight host-based probes, SPAN ports, network TAPs or any combination.
• Infrastructure-Ready: Supports SNMP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP, Kerberos, RSA SecurID®, change ticketing systems such as BMC Remedy, CEF and integration with all major SIEM platforms.
• Multi-Tier: Unique in the industry, InfoSphere Guardium automatically aggregates and normalizes audit information – from multiple database platforms and locations – into a single centralized audit repository.
• Centralized Management: Enterprise-wide management of cross-DBMS security policies via Web console.
• Scalable: As the number of monitored servers or traff c volume increases, simply add appliances to handle the increased load. Patented, intelligent storage algorithms provide 100x better storage effi ciency than traditional flat f le-based approaches.
• Tamper-Proof Audit Repository: Strong authentication with no root access and encrypted archives.
• Role-Based: Access to modules and data is controlled according to organizational roles.
Leolo DSS: Security Check
Duration: 4-5 days
Goal: Detect first and report vulnerability
Installation of an Appliance Solution consistent of: (x3500 Server, RedHat, IBM Guardium Testlicence, leolo consultants)
Configuration of Guardium-Filters on one or many productive systems, with predefined criterias / filters
Data collection over a few days
Joint analysis of first potential vulnerabilities
Removal of the Appliance and deletion of Guardium-Filters (S.TAP) from customer’s systems. The Appliance hard drive remains at customer’s premises for secure destruction. No data leaves customer’s premises at any time.
LeoloDSS: Service Implementation and Operation
Consultancy on site
Installation of preconfigured Hardware and/or Software Appliance at customer x86 Hardware.
Customization and implementation
Leolo Managed Services to support the day to day operation of productive systems
For more information about Leolo DSS please contact us:
phone +49 8093 300 717
fax +49 8093 300 716
Don't miss the upcoming event "The Mastermind 2017 Conference" at Interalpen Hotel Tyrol, Austria.